CoTo Travel is proud to introduce limited city to city express bus service between several locations within the Northeastern United States. Offering a new option for travelers looking for a better value and travel experience for your money, CoTo’s intercity bus service has arrived!
Service details including locations, schedules and prices will vary according to day of the week and will be listed below our booking portal on this page. Please check back frequently, as we may add additional frequencies in periods of high demand.
Southbound: Boston-New York
|Date||Boston – Back Bay||New York – Grand Central|
Schedules & Dates of Operation
Northbound: New York-Boston
|Date||New York – Grand Central||Boston – Back Bay|
NYC Midtown Manhattan – near Grand Central Terminal
Bus stops at 150 East 42nd Street in front of Starbucks Coffee, midblock between Lexington and 3rd Avenues. This stop is approximately one block east from Grand Central Terminal.
Connections available to:
- MTA NYCT Subway (4)(5)(6)(7)(S) to the Bronx, Brooklyn and various locations in Manhattan
- MTA Express Buses to Staten Island, the Bronx and Brooklyn (within two blocks)
- Metro North Railroad to Westchester, Putnam County in NY and Fairfield County in CT
- NYC Airporter Bus to JFK and LaGuardia Airports in New York
- Newark Airport Express Bus to Newark Airport in New Jersey
- Hampton Jitney Bus to Eastern Long Island destinations
Boston – Back Bay around the corner from the Sheraton Boston hotel
Bus stops at 39 Dalton Street towards the far corner of the Sheraton Boston hotel (same side, do not cross the street) at the intersection of Dalton & Belvidere Streets. The bus will NOT stop directly in front of the hotel, rather at the side of the hotel in the “Tour Bus parking” area near where the taxi cabs line up on Belvidere St.
Connections available to:
- “T” local subway & trolley service to Boston & Metro areas at the Hynes-ICA station (about 2 blocks away)
- “T” local bus within Downtown Boston
- MassPort express bus shuttle to Logan Airport (stops at Hynes Convention Center about 2 blocks away)
- MBTA Commuter Rail to various locations in Metro Boston
1. When I purchased my ticket online, all I received was a PayPal receipt. How do I get my tickets?
When you purchase your ticket, you will receive two emails, one from PayPal and the other from our company. We have received reports that many email accounts connected to Gmail have had their reservations placed in the Spam folder.
2. What is your cancellation and refund policy?
Please note that reservations made for this service are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Any cancellation made by a purchasing party will result in a full forfeiture of payment.
3. What do I need to board the bus?
When checking in for our bus, please show us your PDF ticket and a valid photo ID (drivers license, non drivers license, passport or NYC ID card). The ticket is sent to you in an email with your confirmation and credit card receipt. You may show your ticket on your smartphone or other device or print it out.
4. Can I wait standby and pay cash to board the bus?
No. Only online reservations made by credit or debit card through our website are allowed.
5. What time should I arrive to board the bus?
We kindly request that you arrive 20 minutes prior to the stated departure time on our schedule above. We depart all locations on time based on the GPS device located aboard the bus, weather and traffic pending.
6. How many bags can I bring with me on the trip?
Each guest is allowed two (2) carry on bags and two (2) pieces of luggage that can be stored under the bus in the luggage bay. You MUST be able to store your carry on in the overhead compartment or under the seat in front of you upon request of our staff at any time during the trip. No bags may be stored in the aisle of the bus.
Shipping and storage boxes or any other container that does not fall into the traditional definition of luggage (anything that isn’t a rolling suitcase, duffel bag or oversized backpack) must be declared during the reservation process by emailing us at email@example.com with subject line “Oversized Luggage Request – (Travel Date and Locations).” An additional $100 per item requested for transport will be assessed on these items and payment must be made online at least 24 hours prior to departure.
7. Are you able to accommodate passengers who require the use of a wheelchair?
Guests who require the use of a wheelchair and wish to travel on one of our scheduled line service trips, as listed above, will be accommodated aboard our buses. To ensure availability on a particular schedule, you MUST purchase a ticket online, as we DO NOT accept walk-up or stand-by cash payments for tickets to board the bus.
8. What type of bus will be used on this trip?
While most trips will operate with vehicles equipped with restrooms, there may be instances where we may use smaller vehicles including mini buses and vans to operate the trip. We will provide full guidance on what type of bus to expect, what it looks like, and in most cases, the name of the driver or greeter to whom you will check in with the day before each trip via email.
9. Who is CoTo Travel and what do you do?
CoTo Travel is a tour, event and transportation company reinventing how you connect with people, ideas, and places. We bring people together to meet & collaborate through tours & events focusing on business, education and professional development as well as regional one day leisure getaways by bus. We are also a member in good standing with the American Bus Association, North America’s premier trade organization for motorcoach and tour companies.