Boston is a well established hub for skill, knowledge and application. Home to one of the largest sources of tech talent, stemming from its vast network of over 80 local colleges and universities, the New England city boasts a wealth of talent. Those individuals help to fuel the Boston tech scene today, as a rival to other urban tech centers such as Silicon Valley, New York and London.
The best way for visitors to explore and understand the city’s burgeoning tech and innovation scene is through our Boston Tech & Startup Tours.
What our Boston Tech Tours offer Groups
At CoTo Travel, we offer groups of students, entrepreneurs, officials and scholars the opportunity to experience the vibrancy of Boston’s tech scene through the eyes of those building the fabric of the community, one line of code at a time through Boston Tech Tours & Startup Tour Boston.
- Our tech and startup tours of Boston bring you to the front lines of new technology and innovation, from coworking spaces to incubators and even the offices of some of Boston’s hottest startups (based on availability)
- Through custom workshops, site visits, discussions and networking events, groups will gain a holistic perspective of the inner workings of the Boston tech scene with our Boston tech & startup tours
- Attendees of our tech tours of Boston will have the opportunity to meet game changers in their particular industries, influencers in the greater community and practitioners active in building software & products to help provide insight into “what’s next.”
How our Boston Tech Tours work?
We work with each individual group to personalize programming to the interest and experience of the attendees taking one of our Boston Tech Tours and/or Startup Tour Boston. Below are several examples of applicable content we can develop to suit the needs of specific groups:
- For Corporate & Investment Groups: visits to incubators, accelerators, makerspaces and startups with discussions ranging from business development to future trends. Custom evening networking programs also available.
- For Startup Incubator & Accelerator Programs: curated discussions with local venture capitalists and accelerator programs to understand how to succeed and scale in the NYC market and beyond.
Our public and private group Tech & Startup Tour programs have featured speakers and workshops from world renowned industry leaders and influencers. A few of our previous partners and friends include:
- Mass Challenge
- Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC)
We have worked with the following organizations on public and private Tech & Startup Tour programs:
- University of Pennsylvania
- Dartmouth College
- New York University
- Long Island University
- Philadelphia University
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Temple University
- Drexel University
- Benjamin’s Desk
- Startup Grind
- Future Labs
- Starta Accelerator
- Startup 52
- Invest in Bavaria
For more information about our Boston Tech & Startup Tour programs and to request a quote, complete the form below.