Dates of Operation & Reservations
What you need to know
- Same day round trip transportation between New York City metro area and SUNY Delhi
- Escort onto the college campus for SUNY Delhi’s required Bronco Ready Days Student Orientation
- Active participation in all sessions of the Orientation Day session – including academic activities, lunch, social activities, and Student ID pickup
- Campus tours will be available
- Spend approximately 6 hours on campus (Departure from SUNY Delhi is 3:00pm)
- Midtown Manhattan – 888 6th Avenue between 31st & 32nd Streets – Dp. 5:30am
- Bus Returns from SUNY Delhi at 3:00pm
- Arrival to Midtown Manhattan at approximately 6:30pm
NYC Midtown Manhattan – near Herald Square/Penn Station
Bus stops in front of 888 6th Avenue at 32nd Street. This is the southeast corner of 6th Avenue and 32nd Street, one block east of Penn Station.
Connections available to:
- MTA NYCT Subway (B)(D)(F)(M)(N)(Q)(R)(W) to the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and various locations in Manhattan – 34th Street-Herald Square station
- MTA NYCT Subway (1)(2)(3) to the Bronx, Brooklyn and various locations in Manhattan – 34th Street-Penn Station
- MTA Express Buses to Staten Island, the Bronx and Brooklyn (within two blocks)
- Long Island Railroad trains to various points in Nassau and Suffolk counties
- NJ Transit trains to various points in Northern & Central New Jersey
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ARE PERMITTED.
Cancellations are only confirmed via email. Once you cancel your reservation, you forfeit the right to reclaim your seats under the cancelled reservation.
We do not endorse and/or authorize any parking facility or location. You park at your own risk.
For students travelling alone – the purchase and issuance of a ticket, which reserves a seat aboard our bus is the parent and/or guardian’s expressed permission for their son and daughter to travel alone. We do not accept any liability as a result of this action both aboard the bus and while at the destination.
All locations and departure times are subject to change.