As a valued customer, CoTo Travel wants to keep you informed as to the safety measures we are taking concerning the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
• Our bus company partners thoroughly clean their motorcoaches with a disinfectant solution on a daily basis.
• The bathrooms on our buses are supplied either with alcohol-based hand sanitizers or cleansing wipes.
Resources and additional safety measures:
We encourage all passengers to visit the website of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which provides up-to-date information on COVID-19.
Everyday preventive actions, as recommended by the CDC:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place.
• If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
• To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger if you must touch something.
• Wash your hands after touching surfaces in public places.
• Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
• Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones)
Please continue to monitor the CDC website.
Temporary policy change on ticket exchanges:
We recognize that there is a level of concern and uncertainty regarding the Coronavirus and potential effects of possible travel related outbreaks. We are in contact with our partner colleges and will abide by CDC guidelines for operational safety.
If you’re unable to take your scheduled trip for any reason, please send us an EMAIL. If you contact us at least ONE HOUR PRIOR TO DEPARTURE, we will waive our normal terms and conditions (No Exchanges) and issue you a credit that you can use for another trip, based on availability. This way, you will not lose the value of your ticket purchase.
Passengers who do not inform us of their cancellation prior to this deadline by email will not receive any credit.
Please note, this temporary policy change is NOT applicable for college tour or orientation programs.
Please contact us at info(at)cototravel.com with any additional questions or concerns.